Sports Coaching Apprenticeships
This role is exclusively available for 16 - 24 year olds across Wirral, Liverpool & Cheshire.
We enrol students on a monthly basis.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Tasks will include:
- Assist in the delivery of Coaching sessions within schools & community Clubs.
- Show an eagerness to learn by shadowing more experienced coaches
- Most coaching sessions will be with Primary aged children (4 – 11yrs)
- Learn how to lead a variety of sessions to make PE fun whilst keeping an appropriate level of discipline
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools and other clubs
- Wide variety of Sports delivered including Gymnastics & Dance
- Position open to both males and females aged between 16 – 24 yrs
- An eagerness to learn more about coaching within schools & community clubs
- A passion for sport
- Good leadership qualities
- Ability to show professionalism at all times whilst representing JM Sports Coaching
- Ability to listen and learn from more experienced coaches
- Any coaching experience
- Coaching qualifications
Training on Offer:
- NVQ level 2 in Activity Leadership
- NVQ level 3 Diploma in Sports Development
- Other bolt on coaching qualifications
- Learners will receive a minimum of £80 per week whilst on this apprenticeship
- Successful applicants should have a passion for coaching Sport, Dance or Gymnastics, particularly to Primary aged children (4 – 11 years.) This apprenticeship will be the ideal preparation for a career in Coaching.